Wednesday 20 March 2013

See SewLomax at the Selvedge Spring Fair!


Firstly – Im SO PROUD to have been voted as a runner up in the Sustainable City Awards last night in London! It was a great night and I got to meet lots of lovely people. If I met you, don’t forget to say hello on Facebook or Twitter!

This weekend it is the Selvedge Spring Fair, which is held in Chelsea Old Town Hall in Chelsea, London. Im really excited about this event, and there will be over 100 other stalls and companies like mine at the fair so you’re guaranteed to find something brilliant and (more importantly) handmade and ethical that takes your fancy!

I will be at the Selvedge Spring Fair on Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd at stall C22. If you pop by and say hello to me at my stall you can get your hands on a free embroidered tote bag from my current collection! My canvas tote bags are some of my favourites from the SewLomax range, and I love their designs. Heres why I chose them: 



The Book Bag Tote
We all need at least two handbags, (or maybe some sort of small mule/cart horse to carry all of our things around with us everyday!) but taking in to consideration how busy it gets on the tube this would not work. So I came up with my embroidered tote bags, which can help you carry around those extra essentials. 

The Bikini Tote
I used to have a bikini like this when I was little, and I have been looking for one just like it ever since I grew out of it, so I have recreated it on a bag. For me - on the beach or by the pool - I always get worried about having my phone in the bottom of the bag, risking getting covered in sun cream, so I made sure whilst designing this bag that there are some zipped pockets on the inside, preventing this situation from occurring,

The Daily News Tote
My handbag is a bottomless pit and always overflowing so that I can never find what I am looking for! I wanted to create a bag which allows you to become more organized. The Daily News Tote is large enough for all computers, files and papers, this really is perfect for work and so you don’t have to stretch and break your leather bag (and at the same time keep looking stylish!)

You can read more about my embroidered canvas totes here, in another blog post I wrote about them.


Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you this weekend at the Selvedge Spring Fair
 and giving away some free tote bags!!

Emma x


No comments:

Post a Comment