Tuesday 15 January 2013

Run, Rabbit, Run! The story behind my Gym Bag..

Hello and welcome back to my blog!

This week Im going to give you a bit of an insight into my canvas gym bag, and why I decided to design and make it.


For me, going to the gym is one of lifes real hardships (not that I go very often!) so to try and make it a little more fun and enticing, I wanted to create a bag that might cheer you on your way slightly. The song that I got stuck in my head whilst sewing the design was “run rabbit run rabbit run, run, run” so I knew I had to put it somewhere on the design!  This ethical gym bag is for the young at heart, so whilst going to the gym to look young you can feel young as well.

So this new year, when its cold and rainy outside (and hopefully snowing!) give yourself a little boost to hit the gym by using my embroidered drawstring gym bag, and hopefully it will put a smile on your face!







If you hit the gym with this colourful canvas bag, please send me a photograph so I can feature you on my Facebook page - and so it might guilt-trip me into going to the gym myself!!

Run, Rabbit, Run!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment